Best Business Management App Covert your phone to a biometric time machine attendance visit & order management Customer Management Product Management Leave Management Expense Management Task Management Auto Salary Report generate location tracking attendance using mobile app
Acme Insight is comprehensive software, specifically made for the Retailers, Wholesalers, and Distributors by considering all the complexities of their business
Complete GST Ready Accounting software which works on mobile and laptop both and you can sync as well. All updates are totally free. All plans includes FREE Updates, FREE Sync, FREE Support, FREE License Transfer.
Logic Enterprise is a Total Integrated ERP Software Solution that facilitates organizational Process related to Production, Sales and Distribution, Retailing and service & repair oriented business
Logic-FMCG is comprehnsive software especially designed for FMCG Wholesale & Distribution business. It takes care of each and every requirement of distributor & provides complete integrated solution for accounting, sales, purchase, order management and MIS reporting.
LOGIC RMS is a GST Ready Retail Chain Management Solution for verticals like Apparel & Footwear, Pharma, FMCG, and Grocery, Elect. & Telecom, Wellness, F&B. It Is a Next Generation ERP for Multi-Sites Retail Business.
Logic-AFS-Distribution is complete software solution for Apparel & Footwear, the bestselling software with unmatched modular solution with powerful tools more over it takes care of each and every requirement of retailer. It provides comprehensive solution for accounting, sales, purchase, order manag
Apparel is a Perfect Suite that automates the entire operations of the garment manufacturing process with seamless integration at all levels and web enabled.
Enterprise Resource Planning software is a platform that brings together customer relationship management, accounting, HR, and supply chain management features together in a single software.
It helps large business track and manages information and resources across their organization’s departments. It integrates essential business activities to lead to operational efficiency generally through the use of modern technology and software suites.
It is important to know what ERP modules are available and even more relevant: What the common modules are. These are the modules that most of the business find useful, and the one that provides the most values.
So the important ERP modules are:
• Financial Management: The module manages your capital inflow and outflow. It covers standard Accounting and finance transaction like expenditure, general ledger, balance sheet, BRS, tax management, etc. It also generates financial reports for different departments and business units. It also includes a multi-currency system for the global transaction.
• Supply Chain Management: SCM modules covers all significant aspects of the supply chain including inventory and order management, distribution, packaging, etc. It manages the product flow from production to sales and vice-versa, returns to recalls. An important feature of the SCM module is process automation, which makes ease for supply chain management.
• Customer Relationship Management: CRM module helps to boost customer services, manage leads, opportunities and customer issues. It helps to assess how marketing and sales efforts are performing. CRM is closely integrated with sales modules to fast track conversion in the ERP system.
• Inventory Management: This is also known as material management modules and it helps the organization to keep a real-time stock so that there is no shortage or surplus of material.
• Human Resource: ERP software broadens the scope of human resources management, automating core HR functions. It deals with every department and every employee.
• Reduced the software overhead: ERP software allows teams to consolidate the tools into one unified system. ERP software integrates CRM tools, SCM tools, in one so it reduced the cost and organization has to pay for a single platform.
• Centralized: ERP software promotes a high level of engagement and collaboration in the work environment and keeps a central repository of vital business data.
• Customization: One of the biggest advantages of ERP software in the present day is its modular makeup. The organization can customize the tools according to their business needs.
• Data Security: ERP software have firewalls and restriction controls to guard against a data breach. Having a single data warehouse which means access points are tightly monitored and security is concentrated.
• Advanced Analytics: ERP software offers greater analytics in depth and helps the organization to take a decision with proper planning.
• Operational Cost: ERP software reduced the operational cost and automation leads more efficient and productive workforce, that leads to higher profits margins.
• Separate module for financial management, HRM, inventory management, etc.
• Generation of real-time data for better management facilities.
• Detailed analysis and report generation scheme for critical monitoring and research options.
• Extensive database and management with easy query retrieval and update solutions.
• Great reduction in time complexity for better and quicker solutions.
• User-friendly interface with an extremely effective system for large user productivity.
• It can easily be integrated with a third-party application such as accounting software, CRM software, etc.
• ERP software is a complete web and cloud-based software and can be used it instantly anywhere, anytime from any browser.
There are several crucial accepts that one should be kept on the mind while selecting any ERP software. The following factor is as follows:
• Training and Setup. On-premise ERP solutions need to be installed by someone with technical know-how. For SaaS ERP, setup is as easy as activating an account to access the vendor’s server.
• Reporting and Dashboards: ERP solutions today feature advanced reporting that can generate compliant financial statements based on your region. The latest ERP reporting tools also allow in-system query and smart filters coupled with real-time data.
• Integration: ERP should work seamlessly with your existing business applications. There are a number of integration points you need to consider from top to bottom. An ERP with flexible integration can work with existing infrastructure, expand its functionalities or, in fact, replace it while ensuring smooth records and files migration.
• Costs: In any ERP system there will be some upfront hardware costs such as scanners, label printers, cabling, and wireless network hubs. ERP software you choose, the ERP budget should include time and funds for comprehensive business mapping consulting.
ERP trends revolve around predictable tech development. The latest trends that are gaining traction among ERP vendors are as follows:
• Cloud: Nowadays ERP buyers have moved to cloud-based trends. The benefits of cloud-based ERP are numerous and often provide the most help to small business. Software is automatically updated in the cloud.
• Two-tier ERP: Large companies are now moving to a two-tier ERP approach. In this setup, two ERP systems are in place, tier 1 at the corporate level and tier 2 at the subsidiary level. This strategy is borne out of the limitations realized by big corporations in building an overarching ERP system across a multi-country organization replete with stark regulatory, cultural, geopolitical and market differences.
• Mobile ERP: Some ERP solutions now offer native apps for iOS, Android, and Windows. ERP allows separate user permission to help you manage who can access company data on their phones.
• Block Chain: Blockchain is one of the most secure platforms for carrying out transactions. The features of ERP will be a feature of blockchain. Through it is only in the beginning stage right now. SCM and CRM will become more effective through blockchain technology.
• AI: The concept of machine learning is going to revolutionize ERP. It will help a business achieve a high level of automation.
• Security Risks: The wider the scope of ERP, the more access point has. This means there are more chances of an internal data breach. Poorly design ERP software has more security risks.
• Lack of Budgeting: ERP system can help the business to increase efficiency and productivity. But if implemented badly could have an opposite effect. When budgeting your ERP software you must take into account financial costs an ERP project.
• Inadequate flexibility: If the ERP system is not adequately flexible the company have to adopt its process to suit ERP for it to work.
• Maintenance Cost: All ERP software need regular maintenance which associated maintenance costs. To select any ERP software the maintenance cost must be taken care of by the organization.
• Failure to Assess Requirements: It is important to take note of your business needs so that you can customize the software to best fit those requirements.
Get paid for writing blogs.